Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First Day of Classes (This Semester)

I started school today for the the Spring Semester, sounds like it's going to be a busy semester. I am really excited! In one of my classes I have to do 50 hours of volunteer work and in another class I have to observe a child for a certain amount of hours. This semester is going to be a lot of prep work and getting my feet wet. My night class on Tuesday's is only going to be held 8 times and we are to do all of our work outside of the class. No tests, kind of stoked! For the other class I have to read this book, A Child Called "It", this book is really intense. It's about a really bad case of child abuse, but to the point where you think it could be made up, it's not. I have one more class that I have not gone to yet, it is Thursday night. School is coming along, and I am getting more and more excited as the days go by!

No comments:

Post a Comment