Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Life (Right Now)


Frustrated- That I'm not finished with school and I should have been a while ago. I am stuck in my current job. I have to settle for the weekends to see my boyfriend. I am moving from the place in which I have lived for 3 years. I missed class tonight because I slept too long.

Excited- About my sister's wedding this coming Saturday. Finally finding someone who completes me. Being in school and working towards my goal. My clean laundry I just did! Thinking about a vacation next March, hopefully out of the states. The Halloween party I will be having next week. Getting to see my brother and my best friend this week. About my cute crazy little dog, she loves me. I have amazing friends and family.

Confused- About everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment